- What is Brazilian Grape (Jabuticaba)?
Brazilian Grape is a fruit that is native to Sotuh America, especially to some states in Brazil, such as Minas Gerais, Goiás and São Paulo. The fruit is very tasty and white-pulped.
- What are Jabuticabas’s benefits for your health if you eat it?
– It is good for asthma (it opens up bronchial airways); 1
– It is anti-inflammatory; It is anti-aging;
– It is good for diarrhea (since it is a little astringent);
– it is high in proteins, in calcium, phosphorus, Vitamin C and B and iron, but it still is very low in calories;
– Helps with arthritis;
– It is a detoxing agent;
– It exerts antioxidant and anti-proliferative activity.
- Jaboticabin and Related Polyphenols from Jaboticaba ( Myrciaria cauliflora) with Anti-inflammatory Activity for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Zhao DK, Shi YN1, Petrova V2,3, Yue GGL4, Negrin A2,3, Wu SB3, D’Armiento JM5, Lau CBS4, Kennelly EJ2,3.