Cabbage is a leave very similar to lettuce, but different. It has a lot of benefits:
- It is packed with nutrients;
- Packed with Vitamin C;
- It is an excellent source of Vitamin K;
- It may help inflammation in check;
- It helps improve digestion;
- May help keep your heat healthy;
- It may lower your blood pressure;
- Could help lower Cholesterol Levels;
- It is very easy to add top to your diet.
There are a lot of colors of cabbages with different properties, there are the green, the red (purple) and the white. They are all good for your health and you should eat them to live longer.
Cabbages are a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A and vitamin B6, that means that they protect your body against heart diseases, prevent your skin from wrinkling, they help to keep your eyes healthy and they are important for normal brain development.