Despite being an unknown sport, pickleball has many benefits to your health keep scrolling and find them out.
But First, What is pickleball?
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
There are many benefits in playing these sport such as:
- Heart health
- Stronger muscles
- Prevents obesity
- Prevent type 2 diabetes
- Stabilize high blood pressure
- Decrease risks of disease such as stroke, certain cancers,
- Combat fatigue
- Improve brain function
- Decrease depression
- Enhances your sleep
As it is played with a racket and there is much movement, the game exercises the whole body.